Gun grabs? WW3? Just scripted noise to distract from the fact that Agriculture is ON HOLD across the Northern Hemisphere. This is forecast to significantly decrease yields, aggravating the ALREADY catastrophic year-over-year losses in global production announced this month by USDA.
Support my work on Patreon:
Inaugural IAF livestream during the Grammy’s! Christian shares a new SECRET WEAPON for the GRAND SOLAR MINIMUM: seed saving. What is the real destruction of wealth over the last century? How could saving seeds mean the difference between abundance and empty cabinets? Watch to learn more.
The changes brought on by the Grand Solar Minimum continue to accelerate, destroying agriculture and human health. Are you prepared for the new reality ahead? How are you taking responsibility for your family’s nutritional sovereignty and healthcare? Let me know — firstname.lastname@example.org.
Revolution Radio — Thurs, 2/1 10pm-12am ET
Support my work on Patreon:
Trust in God, but row away from the rocks. Today IAF discusses the events of the week, which were really quite severe and alarming, but should serve only to increase our resolve to map a path to prosperity in the Grand Solar Minimum.
Last time, shared a piece about how re-planted corn (after late frost) required additional time to mature
“Should be fine if Mother Nature gives us a few more weeks” negative! Early fall: http://www.agweb.com/article/frost-to-creep-into-corn-belt-as-early-as-sept-6-NAA-ashley-davenport/ https://www.iceagenow.info/rare-august-snow-inner-mongolia/ Late spring: https://www.iceagenow.info/100-cm-snow-fall-australia-next-week/
– dairy prices – gas prices – cattle (beef) – GAS prices — which are used to harvest everything, and transport all food to market FOOD PRICES ARE RISING http://money.cnn.com/2017/08/30/investing/gas-prices-harvey-refineries/ https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/energy-environment/wp/2017/09/05/since-harvey-gas-prices-at-the-pump-are-up-50-cents/
remnants of Harvey causing flash flooding across TX/LA border
1% off US GDP
Houston area sank 2cm under weight of water
Volcanoes, keep an eye on Vanuatu, danger zones declared
Earthquakes, Turkey was hit by 28,002 in the first 8 months of 2017
1.5 million acres of US west https://www.agweb.com/mobile/article/wildfires-rage-in-the-west-burning-nearly-15-million-acres-naa-wyatt-bechtel/
4. Daily Steps (17:22)
It is a miracle I am alive, and I am ABSOLUTELY dedicated to this community and the process of sharing knowledge as this climate changes, to ensure we all thrive in the times ahead.
213 Gujarat (West India) — we tend to focus on the human aspects, but the CROP LOSSES are huge here as well
Australian Weather Bureau found to be FALSIFYING CLIMATE DATA, just the latest fraud:
Eight degrees of cooling magically disappears
Study finds [more!] evidence that the Sun is externally powered, electric universe:
WINTER ALL OVER THE GLOBE — adapt 2030’s latest:
(a) “Ethan Asher” writes in:
Is home owner ship the only way to start preparing for what’s coming. I ask because a lot of the hydro/aqua ponics set ups I’ve seen don’t seem feasible in a 2 bedroom apartment.
“Max Smith” nails it!
Apartment living is perfect because now you will have to overcome many limitations of your living space to grow food. What you learn in the overcoming is going to be your best harvest. Get started–please.
Adding to that, on two fronts:
1. skills. become valuable to community. imagine food pouring forth from your hands with ease, under any number of conditions. become that person.
look into urban farming, urban homesteading, and urban prepping.
(b) Back to Paul D, where do I start with my new property?
I want to throw this out to the audience — what are your favorite sources for picking up new sustainable practices?
My 2c, consider: PDC. philosophies
Also: urban farmers, Growing your Greens, have lots of videos, good understanding of how to fit good growth in small space
Library: old books: encyc of country living, catalog of mother earth news. Lots to learn, these will give you giblets, hints at directions to try.
Jack Spirko survival podcast, knowledgable guy, great community of folks, expert council — inspiration for this show.
Ice Age Farmer Podcast Ep #4: Alternate building methods like cob, adobe, and straw bale; Christian issues a challenge, latest news, and a question on soaking seeds for microgreens. Feedback/questions: email@example.com
Mapping a path forward to prosperity in an uncertain future.
1. Daily steps towards self-sufficiency: Are you following social conditioning, or actively working towards a more resilient future? Make a point of breaking routines, integrating new knowledge and data as we encounter it, and consciously choosing how to most effectively spend each day: moving towards self-sufficiency as quickly and efficiently as possible!
SOCIAL CONFOMRITY — WATCH!
* Southern Hemisphere: record winter from hell. See headlines (fatal hail/flooding, crop losses) from Australia, Chile, Argentina, Paraguay, Brazil, New Zealand.
* Extremely dangerous hail continues to increase in frequency — how to integrate this new data into our model.
* Study linking the period of dinosaur extinction to large geological changes on Mars, further evidencing
3. Viewer Question: Do you soak seeds when starting microgreens?
Mostly! This question started a long IAF discussion of microgreens. Listen for details; it depends on the seed: Peas (24hrs), sunflowers/radish (8hrs), … but do trials and see what works for you in your environment, and with your seed.
4. Special feature: Introduction to Alternate Building Methods
I have been rolling around the USA staying with folks of all sorts, and living in structures that are NOT the American dream–and can even be DEBT FREE living!
Among the structures I’ve visited:
– straw bale
– repurposed bus
(I don’t discuss the latter two in this program). These methods are all ancient, and can be mixed/used together. While some structures make more sense in certain climates, oddly, the main reason that one tends to find, for example, adobe in New Mexico, and straw bale in California, is due to building codes and regulations.
Since this is clearly just an intro, merely mentioning these techniques, here are some resources to dig further:
— Choosing the appropriate building material:
— Kirsten has videos both on choosing a natural building material:
— … and on the earthships:
Start taking daily steps NOW towards radical self-sufficiency!.
a period during which solar activity diminishes, resulting in drastic climatic and geophysical changes to our planet. These include increased galactic cosmic rays (GCRs), seismic activity, and volcanism; the latter often results in a global reduction in temperatures (see "the year without a summer" -- and much more on the IAF wiki).
(1) a system that not only endures in but benefits from external chaos
Taking steps daily towards radically self-sufficient communities.