Events are heating up as our planet cools down. Keep your eye on the ball. Updates on the Grand Solar Minimum.
Full show notes on IAF wiki: http://wiki.iceagefarmer.com/wiki/IAF_Podcast_Episode_24
Thank you to Patreon supporters, who get 10% off at TheAquaponicSource.com !
PLEASE SHARE & SPREAD THE WORD about ICE AGE FARMER & climate truth. Folks need to be rapidly moving towards food sovereignty and family security.
SUPPORT IAF on PATREON:
SOLUTIONS ON IAF Wiki:
Crop losses continue, exponentially increasing extreme weather events, and volcanic/seismic activity: many indications that the effects of the Grand Solar Minimum continue to accelerate. START MOVING TOWARDS SELF-SUFFICIENCY TODAY.
AND SPREAD THE WORD.
* Pink Auroras: these are usually
Earth magnetoaphere is ~30% weaker than normal and weakenning exponentially. Itcs been weakenning at a steady exponential rate for the last 200 years
* Record low temperatures in Hawaii, tropical
* Unseasonal extremes: record heat in both Salt Lake City and San Diego:
** SaltLakeCity ties a 117 year heat record for Thanksgiving with temperatures reaching a balmy 68F ClimateChange
** Thanksgiving warm records tumble as San Diego see’s temperature soaring 93 deg F, (34 deg C)
* Australia – Summer Freeze destroys $180m worth of crops
** a ‘rare’ form of the La Nina will bring a wet and cool summer in Australia
* Wettest year in Reno, and California
* Flooding in Jamaica, as storms continue today; total insanity
* and in Ireland, devastation
“Lancaster and Llangefni Floods..storms rain floods Lancaster Llangefni”
seeds, algae, aquaponics/hydroponics stuff, water filters, much more
* Ag stats — US Wheat production at century low, declining, despite demand for higher protein wheat [read]
* Mexico’s most active volcano Popocatepetl spews a cloud of smoke, ash and steam up 5,900′, biggest eruption since 2013
* Bali’s Agung, any day now, new hole in crater
* Alaska — week of snow, setting records; volcano raised to alert level Yellow
== Icebreaker: How Volcanoes and Climate Triggered Migration to America ==
Climate of migration? How climate triggered migration from southwest Germany to North America during the 19th century: