September blizzards and hard freezes throughout October killed off nearly half of this year’s sugar beet harvest, leading major sugar producers to BREAK their contracts and refusing to deliver product (because they don’t have it). This is a microcosm of how agriculture will break down, slowly at first, then catastrophically. Feed and hay shortages are already spreading. Start growing your own food and preparing.
Iceland’s meteorologists–some requiring anonymity–speak of a “Year Without a Summer” there, as well as the darkest June in 100 years. As galactic cosmic rays (GCRs) increase, so will cloud cover. This complicates growing, and further drops temperatures. ALSO: slew of reports about major destruction of crops by hail storms.
Europe Drought / Veg Shortage:
Latest https://t.co/xzFDuNMjld Jet Stream Image shows a meandering JS causing Extreme Warming and Cooling in North America and Western Europe… and nothing to do with CO2.. this is very likely the effect of very Low Solar Activity pic.twitter.com/WSATLeWoq0
Iceland: Dark and Cold
Agriculture is collapsing as propane shortages prevent US farmers from drying their crops, just the latest blow in a record wet year. Failures of seed crops presage a difficult 2020 season. Australia’s drought forces ranchers to cull cattle — even breeding stock — an UNRECOVERABLE loss of priceless genetics. Christian steps back today to explore how the blows to global agriculture are part of the plan: an open, anti-human depopulation agenda. Start growing. Start preparing. Spread the word. Now. This means you.
FULL SHOW NOTES: http://www.iceagefarmer.com/2019/11/07/food-system-collapsing-actively-rapidly-urgent-warning/
SUPPORT THE SHOW:
or shop via http://iceagefarmer.com/amazon
JOIN THE CONVERSATION:
Mt. Tambora & The Year Without a Summer – Dalton Grand Solar Minimum [DW]:
China has activated a level-IV emergency response for severe #drought in central China's Anhui Province and east China's Jiangxi Province due to high temperatures and rain shortages since July. pic.twitter.com/0BaEKQkzHu
Christian sounds the “Food Shock” alarm as 26% of global grain exports are already under near lock down, and the world is scrambling to stay fed. The media is hiding this from the average Joe. Start growing your own food BEFORE the losses can no longer be hidden.
Support my work:
FULL SHOW NOTES: http://www.iceagefarmer.com/2018/09/20/alert-food-shortages-growing-media-hiding-crop-losses/
Shinmoedake, Agung, Mayon, Sinabung, Popocatepetl, Stromboli… volcanoes are awakening quickly in 2018. Continuing crop failures and extreme weather cause concern, but is the writing on the wall about a looming catastrophe? Could the cryptocracy expect, indeed plan for, this crisis as part of their agenda?
Support my work on Patreon:
Please SHARE this video with your friends and family to help them understand what’s playing out in the world. A simple link can radically change someone’s life. (Indeed, it has mine.)
RECENT RISK ASSESSMENTS OF:
Peak Food: https://youtu.be/NufoPDc4osI
Fragile Power Grid: https://youtu.be/LqraupYS390
Record Flu / Diseases: https://youtu.be/Y077xUK64No
CROP LOSS MAP: http://iceagefarmer.com/map
The natural cycles of the sun and, as a result, the changing climate on our planet, present very real and immediate challenges. Learn more about the history of previous cycles and these challenges, spread the word, and start getting prepared:
LINKS FROM VIDEO:
* Volcanologists warn, world unprepared for next major eruption
* Nature magazine picked this up and ran with it, including the famine in 1316 Year Without a Summer resulting from the 1315 Tambora; and the mass graves in Longon attributed to crop failures & famine after Rinjani
* Year Without a Summer. This sounds like IAF stuff. But why? Stepping back, last week, new paper
* Already established relationship between GCR and volcanic activity
A paper announced last week documented the drastic increase of GCR. Alarming, but what does it mean?
* What does this mean? Reminder about the GCRs causing:
– more extreme weather, like the colds we just mentioned
– more volcanic / seismic activity, like shinmoedake, sinabung, and papua new guinea, just to name two THIS WEEK ( https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2018/03/06/national/kyush us-shinmoedake-rumbles-anew-explosive-eruption/ )
– more power failures / grid issues
– more human health effects — spoke about the mutations to cells and viruses, and even panspermia
* Also, less well-known (and then still unknown!) effects of GCR: following lead from AscendingStarSeed, found papers mentioning SEEDS’ germination and growth are affected:
* Already warned that volcano & earthquake activity will be pronounced throughout 2018:
* Latest quake map including Kansas/OK/N TX
* India – MASSIVE HAIL LOSS – 8,506 hectares of crop, belonging to 8,300 farmers in 37 villages
* Shortage in India meant more imports, sent global prices for chickpeas up; Britian: +12% YoY, which is greater than
Last decade via https://www.titlemax.com/discovery-center/home-and-family/cost-of-common-groceries-10-years/
STRAIGHT UP HEADLINES:
WATER being rationed by armed guards in south africa:
a period during which solar activity diminishes, resulting in drastic climatic and geophysical changes to our planet. These include increased galactic cosmic rays (GCRs), seismic activity, and volcanism; the latter often results in a global reduction in temperatures (see "the year without a summer" -- and much more on the IAF wiki).
(1) a system that not only endures in but benefits from external chaos
Taking steps daily towards radically self-sufficient communities.